• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soon to be mine, what do you think?

allrevup

Congratulations! Looks like you have found a good one. Curious, Did you look at the one, on South US 1/113, just a couple miles South of Dover Air Base? He wants to get a A3.

allrevup

Now, I'm in Dover. That M35, just South of Frederica is for sale, They gat it in the spring to Bobed it, but now want a M35A3. It look correct low miles & hours, no ovious damage or rust, soft top and If I recall a winch.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Kk: I'm rather mechanically inclined actually, I've been going to an automotive trade school since last June, with my core class being Diesel, got really good at tearing down the B series Mack (672? I think) since it always had one more hidden problem pop up when we put it back together :)

Mcm: thanks for the suggested questions, I asked about the brakes and as told he checks each one when he gets it and that they were in good shape. I'll defiantly ask about the coolant and such before recovery.

Thanks guys,
James

I knew I read this thread for some reason , how did you like the old B model Mack?

I knew I read this thread for some reason , how did you like the old B model Mack?
Well I loved the motor to death, school isn't big enough for the whole truck. We actually had 2 of them, but one (not the one I was working with thank god) decided to go woodchopper and the crank ate #1 sleeve..... Still ran though. I tried for a while to get into a Mack shop, but they weren't looking for an entry level guy.

Sounds like a nice truck Rev, I tried for a while with no luck to find one closer, but as others have said "some one always finds another one"

Jeep man: yeah, with what I'm getting, that extra don't bug me