• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sorta my old M292A2 for sale

area52

I was cruising good ol' Craigslist and look what I found:

Military 6x6 Camper

This was my M292A2 before this guy owned it. He used to be on here but I guess he is busy with other things.

He is about 1.5 hours from me and by the description he got the sides to expand and put a wood stove in it, but not alot else.

If anyone buys it, I have two wheel cylinders for the rear axle if you want to swing by my house.

mdd0127

Banned
Thanks Wade! I'm still around! I've just been killing myself clearing brush to pay rent. If anyone's interested in the Deuce, get in touch. If I had a helper, I'd have fixed the rear wheel cylinders by now. I've got all of the parts. It made it all the way from California to where it sits now on one filling of the MC so I think using it sealed it up a little bit. It's a beautiful truck and I really hate to see it go but I just don't need it anymore. All offers and trades will be considered. Also, I have no problem driving it to you. I'll just need a bus ticket home or something. It runs like a dream. I posted it in the classifieds here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks