• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sounds like a misfire please help!

Domterry12

You know, now that I’m thinking about it…..I did 2 compression trsts, the first one was a fail b/c I didn’t disconnect the pink wire and the truck was spraying fuel and almost firing, which clogged up my gauge check valve so I had to fix and do a second one…..
Anyway point is it was spraying fuel on first test. So that back left injector is just pissing out, not atomizing the fuel. That’s the puddle I got on floor. So HOPEFULLY that injector is bad and that’s my miss. I will know once all my parts come in at the end of the week. Stay tuned…

Keith_J

Combustion chambers wet with diesel will give abnormally high pressures on compression testing. Some diesel will burn due to pre chamber turbulence.

Diesels typically have little manifold vacuum but worn valve guides can get oil seeping into the valves overnight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks