• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for door hinge bolt and window regulator keepers (M35A2) - and seat material

plym49

Somehow lost one door hinge bolt and need two window regulator keepers (kind of a fancy e-clip) as one was missing and another rusted.

Also want to redo the canvas on the seats. Are surplus seat covers available?

TIA.

ToddJK

Army surplus warehouse has some seat covers for $65. Not sure if that's the kind you need. eBay (from Saturn surplus) has the style for the bench seat.
For the bolts and clips, might have to email some of the surplus suppliers to see if they can get some for you if you can't find any that's listed.

HDN

I have to fix the canvas on my seats. My wife may be able to make new covers, but if you don't have access to anyone with the proper sewing skills and machinery, I'd give Beachwood Canvas a call to see if they can help you out. They've been making reproduction canvas stuff for military trucks for years. They don't seem to have a website but they do have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Beachwood-Canvas-Works-160410887313421/?ref=py_c

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks