• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for New Replacement M939 Series Transfer Case Shift Level Decal?

74M35A2

In the title. Seemingly more difficult to find than I anticipated. Mine is so worn I can't even replicate it. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Would have put into "Parts Wanted" section, but I am not necessarily seeking one directly from an individual. Just a source call out is enough.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it shown in TM 9-2320-272-24P-2, Figure 552?

Have you identified the NSN and searched for that on the Interwebs?

home made shift level decal

Mine was warn off. I couldn't locate one so I just made a quick pdf file.
View attachment hi lo shift lever decal.pdf IMG_20141108_145544193_HDR.jpg IMG_20141108_151235080.jpg

(L) decal pdf, (C) home made decal, (R) old original sample decal

1. I printed off the pdf and cut out the decal
2. applied a strip of clear heavy duty packing tape to both sides of the paper/decal to give it some durability
3. applied a strip of double sided carpet tape to the back of the decal
4. installed it on the shift lever

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks