• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for NHC250 turbo

M215

I'm looking to add a turbo set up to our M813, any suggestions on a supplier for the manifolds and turbo? The 855s that have the boxy high profile intake, will this manifold and crossover tube fit under the hood without modifying the hood?
Yes, I have followed the various threads discussing the many issues of adding a turbo to this vehicle.

Thank you in advance, Karl

supermechanic

Get the entire package from the donor vehicle, externally, all of the 855 cummins are alike.
If you don't get all of the pieces, (crossover, down pipe, oil drain tube & ect., you will be making parts.

M215

Get the entire package from the donor vehicle, externally, all of the 855 cummins are alike.
If you don't get all of the pieces, (crossover, down pipe, oil drain tube & ect., you will be making parts.
Supermechanic, thanks for the reply. Guess I'm looking for a source or a parts dealer to purchase the parts from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks