• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

source for parking brake pads or civi parts

da-beast

I have looked high and low and no one seems to have both the outer and inner brake pads or even the new shoes with pads. Any ideas for a supplier. I looked at the regular parts people Saturn, Dave Newman, etc. Does anyone know an equivalent civi part I can use since I cant seem to find a cross reference for that either. 71 kaiser m35a2

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i got linning and rivets from white owl, never used them, i adjusted the e brake , so thay went in the spare plie

rdixiemiller

There is a seller on e-bay who has the shoes without linings for $6 for 2 pair. I think you can find them by searching "M35A2". If you get a pair of them, you can take them to a brake shop and have them re-lined.

rmgill

Yeah, why not get a brake shop to do them? I had an oil soaked brake show set from my dingo (WWII British) relined for $20 or so. That's a deal.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
rdixiemiller is correct, got some shoes from the guy on e-bay, costs $35.00 to re-line them at a FleetPride location, they even picked them up and dropped them off!