• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for Pioneer Rack Tools

Jimma

SS member "streamline" - Bobby has pioneer rack tools for sale. I recently bought several sets from him. If you are looking for tools, tents, military cots, mosquito nets, sleeping bags, boots or storage boxes he has them and will be able to deliver products at the Georgia Rally. He also makes custom banners and shirts. I know many members looking for reaonably priced tools for the pioneer rack - well he has them.

Jimma

Yes, I just dont have the info in front of me. You can email or PM him through this site. He is a member. Also he has some things listed in the classifieds such as tools, tents etc. He is located in Danielsville, GA and will deliver to the rally or ship directly to you. Best bet is to look him up and email him through SS.

Jimma

You can email him or private message him. I believe you can get all three tools propbably somewhere between $60 and $75. His prices are based on availability and what he has in stock. His prices are very fair, but he sets the price - its his business. His name on here is streamline. You can find him in the classified section.

marcinsandpoint

her is his web sites, Bobby is a great guy to deal with..... i just got a pioneer kit and a tent from him, it will be here next week. also going to get some T shirts from him, just as soon as i can do my logo..

StreamlineGrafix.com A Tee Shirt Printing & Sign Company:
Home
The Man Store & Consignment Shop Army Tents Sales and more:
Army Surplus

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks