• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for round electrical connectors?

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know the name or make of the round electrical connectors used in the FMTV? There are a couple I would like to replace, as well as a few things I would like to make for it using them. I've heard the name "Douglas Electrical Connectors" thrown around but couldn't find anything related to them on this site: http://www.douglaselectrical.com

I've also tried searching on Mouser and DigiKey, but that's a pretty endless sea of connectors if you don't have at least a keyword to narrow it.

Thanks!
s-l1600 (7).jpg

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
that also looks like the connector on the tach adapter on alot of vehicles, 5t, 10t, humv

humv was the easy picture i could find

Screenshot_3.png

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys, that should get me heading in the right direction. I'll order a couple from McMaster with the next batch of hardware I order from them, and contact ITT.

Guyfang

Staff member
There may be other venders. If you look up the part number and list it here, we can look it up and tell you who supplied it to the gov.

scottmandu

Suppliers for the government are:

ITT / Canon
Caterpillar
BAE systems
General Dynamics
British Leyland

I belive that ITT Canon is the OEM of the part, the other companies just buy from ITT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks