• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for Turret for HMMWV

bbbang

I found the weapons tray I was looking for from a member on the boards. I am now looking for a HMMWV turret to purchase, if any one has one for sale or knows were there is one available. Send me a PM or post a reply. Thank you. Chris

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Give Austin Aviation a try. He's in Tx. Oh yeah, that is his e-bay store. Very good guy to deal with.

Blackfox

Try contacting Thehummerguy on the G503. He has an uncanny nose for finding HMMWV parts and accessories.

With Austin Aviation (Beltfed34 on eBay) I've been told that he doesn't always notify people when a certain part or item comes in. You just have to constantly check his site and it's usually first come first served. However, he really comes up with some really hard to find items every now and then. And if you're the type that like to repair thing you can also find real good bargins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks