• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for winch parts?

micky

I am looking for the PTO control lever linkage, just the adjustable link from the lever to the PTO. Does anyone have an idea. Thanks for your help! mick

m35a2cowner

winch parts

About a year ago I bought the complete linkage and lever from Army Surplus of Dodge City (620) 227-7441. I just looked in the latest copy of Military Vehicles Magazine and they are still advertising winch parts. If you know of anyone who needs a top bracket for M35, bolts to winch and lower bracket, I have one for $25.00

ida34

Memphis equipment has them. I forgot the price but I think it was in the $25-$60 range. I ended up getting one with my PTO.

WCJIV

Winch Rebuild Parts

I finally was able to determine that you can order winch parts to stop the oil from leaking. There are about four seals and two bearings for the M35 winch that I ordered from Memphis today. When I tear it apart I will post some pics. I am working on the Airomatic this week.

rizzo

Winch Rebuild Parts

WCJIV said:
I finally was able to determine that you can order winch parts to stop the oil from leaking. There are about four seals and two bearings for the M35 winch that I ordered from Memphis today. When I tear it apart I will post some pics. I am working on the Airomatic this week.

cool looking forward to seeing pics and how to rebuild

Dieselsmoke

Winch Rebuild Parts

WCJIV said:
Yep, you can get all the seals and bearings at NAPA as well. I had a list of parts somewhere but can't find it in this mess.