• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source on batteries

KaiserM109

I'm posting this on the 5 ton forum, but it is for Deuces also.

I have located a source on batteries and have negotiated a quantity discount. The brand on the batteries is Deka which is supposed to be a quality battery.

There are two choices a smaller one that will fit into the battery boxes and a full sized one. The 1 @ cost on the smaller one, 10 3/4 X 6 3/4 X 9, with 724 CCA is $97.21 plus a $14 core. I didn't get a quantity price on that one, but I'm sure I can.

The full sized battery, 11 1/4 X 10 1/2 X 9, with 750 CCA is $215 + $20 core. On this battery I have negotiated a price of $191.24 + core in a quantity of 6. That number came up because that is what I need for my deuce and my 5 ton together. I am hoping if I can find enough guys that want to throw in, I can get an even better price. That price is in Denver, but it is through a national chain, so maybe we can get them drop-shipped; we'll have to see.

PM me if you are interested. I am going to take at least a week (til 9/21) before I order.