• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sources for bobbed deuce

Zeked

Well the old lady left after 26 years, and I cant stand the quiet. I want to get a bobbed deuce! Does anyone have experience with Idaho Motor Pool? They are theclosest to me in central oregon. I have heard about Boyce but they are further and seem to be pricey. I know you get what you pay for, but any experience that can be shared would be appreciated.

ZekeD

goodguyzy

I heard that Idaho motor pool is really good to deal with. I had a local guy from grants pass do mine. I had to source most of the parts and charged me by the hour. I ended up using a donor truck with the front leaf springs and cutting the bed down 3 feet.

Brandocommando7

I realize the op is several years old now...Did you end up buying from Idaho motor pool? I also am from central oregon and am seriously contemplating going through them as well.