• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Alabama.... move north!

Bighurt

I found a nice M105 trailer I'd like to purchase in Saraland Alabama. I'm currently scheduled to come down to Sand Rock on the 1st of Apr. Anyone running that route capable of towing a M105 for me? I'm trying to find a way to save a 342 mile addition to my trip.

I can compensate for gas money, but I'm looking for cheap alternative.

I'm welcome to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or just PM twright and buy one of his in rockmart, GA. If you wanted a M103 it would probably be super cheap. M105's would be more.:beer:

Bighurt

LOL, I'm actual trying to a hold of wreckerman to see if he can store the trailer if I can get it to his place. As it's his place I'm headed to in the first place. Unfortunately my next stop is OKC, so the farthest south I'm headed is Birmingham...

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you can get it to rockmart GA we can store it. less than one hour to WM's.:driver:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
No issues storing it in the back yard.....it's not like I got neighbors that would object.

I just got rid of the expando van body (kept the frame for a future project) so my yard art collection is diminishing.

If you buy one from Tony he can bring it over and drop it any time.

Last edited: