• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Carolina New Guy

Hello everyone,

New to the forum, don't currently have a mv, but hoping to find useful information here to educate myself.

Kinda planning on buying myself a deuce and a half, but I'm not dead set on it. I might learn something here that will steer me towards another model.

Already learned about two auction sites and haven't even been here an hour yet! Really grateful to be able to benefit from member's experience.

Last edited:

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello from MD. You are on the right track, I bought my deuce then found the site. I would have been lost without some of the info on here.

Landbarger

Welcome aboard. Lots of useful information to glean and great people to meet. (I'm still pretty new myself.)

If you're willing to keep an open mind about getting an MV, you ought to visit a rally and look over some different types. It may help you make up your mind.

dmetalmiki

Welcome aboard. Lots of useful information to glean and great people to meet. (I'm still pretty new myself.)

If you're willing to keep an open mind about getting an MV, you ought to visit a rally and look over some different types. It may help you make up your mind.
Welcome. As above is the way to go, Meet up with local members, get a feel and maybe drive one?..

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a rally in Denton, NC next month. Be there or be square! You will be able to get into vehicles and see if they fit you, and vice versa. Plus you will get to put some faces with names and maybe even find your dream MV!

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Gray Court South Carolina.
Andy Harold and I are all good friends and you are welcome to visit with us.

There's a rally in Denton, NC next month. Be there or be square! You will be able to get into vehicles and see if they fit you, and vice versa. Plus you will get to put some faces with names and maybe even find your dream MV!
I'm gonna try to get to that rally.

I've read so much in the last 24 hours I'm starting to go cross-eyed.

Kind of an aside, I notice a large number of posts, blogs, YouTube, and favorite link pages that all mention this site at one time or another. You guys are doing something right!

tacticalmike

welcome to the forum. please look at upcoming events thread and come join us at the Denton NC MV rally in April. you can learn a lot there in person , meet members here on steel soldiers and even buy an MV there that day. hop to see you there. thanks.

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from OHIO, I only tried 1, can't have just 1, they need friends, I have 3 now!! wife not in agreement about another one, ha ha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks