• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Central Utah

bozozimbo

I drove up to my hometown today to deliver my mom her Moms day gift in person.
While there my brother brought up my duece in conversation.....I mentioned that I was pretty happy with it with the exception of the hard top I have been looking for.

My brother says...."hell there are Army trucks all over the place up here"

I said "lets go see." We drove up to an old mining operation and there sat two of the saddest examples of 5 tons you could ever imagine. Abused beyond belief. They both had hardtops.....one of which now belongs to me...along with all the numerous small dash parts that are so hard to find.

Then my brother says there are two more over by the fire dept. Actually there were three.....one that has become a brush truck and two that are sitting in a field rusting.

These were given to the fire chief by the National Guard....and no he says you cant have anything.

Sorry guys....no pics I didnt have a camera as it wasnt a parts hunting trip.

It was a fruitful day though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks