• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Florida Painting Services?

dannyd2450

Does anyone have any south florida contacts for paint (I live in miami), I am considering repainting my truck (M923) and would like to have someone with experience. Thoughts?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would get a pressure pot that holds at least two gal. and have some fun. It's hard to mess up a flat paint I think. Prep it well prime it with epoxy and use the correct paint and thinner. The money you save doing it yourself will pay for everything.

Last edited:

dannyd2450

Your probably right... My issue is being in Miami, an open area to paint is going to be tough. This plus the time that will be needed to address each rust area and the "trail and error" process... A few extra bucks might be worth paying someone...

Now, if I cant find anyone, this site has all the info needed to attack the project!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks