• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Florida Picnic

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to invite all SS who would be interested to come so we could get to know each other and have a little fun. Date is Jan 26 2013 for a 2pm lunch Hot Dogs and what ever. Bob Morrison 110 kirby thompson rd , Fort Denaud , Fl. Please respond to this thread so all info. gets shared. :driver:

phil2968

109 miles for me and a 2.5 hour ride. If I get the truck up and going I will try to make it. It sounds like fun. I see from the satellite photo you plenty of green in the yard!

Goose2448

I was just looking to see if you had posted about this. I will be there. Gonna bring some drinks, and maybe a few other things like chips and whatnot.

Phil, is it really 109 miles from lakeland? Down 27? Guess it just doesn't seem as far.

Goose2448

I guess it really is that far. Been down 27 and 17 from Orlando area, and it seems like 27 is faster to our office in Leighigh.

Whataduece, he told me to bring whatever if you want. Hope to see you there.

Goose2448

I am not. Though someone could talk me into it. So have you moved this picnic or are you still gonna have it the 26th? That's the weekend before the rally up there. Ocala area right? I had gotten the emails from the posts earlier, and then saw you had edited it again. Just let me know whats up.

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not. Though someone could talk me into it. So have you moved this picnic or are you still gonna have it the 26th? That's the weekend before the rally up there. Ocala area right? I had gotten the emails from the posts earlier, and then saw you had edited it again. Just let me know whats up.[/QUO

The 26th is still on got mixed up for a minute did not want to conflict with Vinnys time slot I'm straightend out now. I'm planning on going to richloam on friday morning for the week end and was interested in who else was going and when.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks