• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South west 3 color camo

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need the code for the mustard color used in the southwest camo pattern , I know this is a uncommon color for most of the country, my M-1009 is out of AZ and I'd like to keep the truck in that pattern, hope someone can help,

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Guys, my 84 1009 does not have the MERDC pattern but does have the earth yellow , green , brown and black, vehicle was brush painted and is a old paint job, the pattern does not match the standard CUCV pattern,

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
as you can see the tailgate and driver's door are from different vehicles, parts of the paint job are sprayed and some are brush, hood was NOS and not painted so I have no pattern for the hood , I'll have to guess for the replaced parts,

Whiterabbit

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have collected a large number of photos from GL of CMT's and it's amazing how many different camo patterns turn up , this is how this truck served and that's how I would like to restore it, my time in the Canadian Forces also showed that our army did the same thing when it came to paint, this reminds me of a piece of film shot in Normandy during the invasion , a Canadian Chevy 1500 cwt coming onto the beach with a black star on the door,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks