• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Wind Heater Test Data

M1075

I got in a few more of the South Wind fuel burning cab heaters and noticed they have a card showing test data for each unit. The one I opened shows date tested to be 1-6-87. Is anyone interested in this data? Cranetruck maybe? I'm not sure I can get it posted electronically but could always snail mail it. If you want a copy, please send me a PM with your address.

The data set includes electrical amps, volts, fuel flow rate, pressue, venturi, inlet/outlet temperature, air flow, btu output, combustion air pitot and exhaust. This particular heater shows outlet temp as 200F/339F (Low/High) and BTU as 14,128/27,962.

M1075

Info has been sent. I only have one unit that is open, but as I sell the others, I can try and ask for the test data card back. We'll see.