• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern CUCV Restoration now MRCUCV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debest

Hello all, well after about 18 months of relocation from Maryland down to North Carolina I have my shop up and running and am restoring CUCV's full time. You can find me on the web just search "mrcucv.com". I have built 3 trucks this summer and have 2 more in process. Thought you all might like to see the last one I did, the rest are on my website.

Regards, David

View attachment 737668View attachment 737667View attachment 737666View attachment 737669View attachment 737670View attachment 737671View attachment 737672View attachment 737673
You said you aren’t in business for now

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just FYI, the main reason I created the webpage was to take my stuff offline of SS so as not to abuse or take advantage of Steel Soldiers. That is why I haven’t been posting on the site. I respect and want to uphold the integrity of our hobby.

David
Hello again David. I am still interested in having one of your M1009 restorations. My M1028 rebuild is taking all my spare time and effort, and my health issues will prevent me from tackling another project. You should still have my contact information. Let me know what you have coming out in the future.

And for everyone else, I have seen David's work and it is top-notch.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There nothing either rude OR nasty about it. It's just a factual report on what I found there.

If you have a business, there are some minimum requirements for a website. One of those is to tell people what you are selling.

If you want to talk about rude and classless, maybe we could talk about skirting the requirements to be a paid sponsor to do advertising on this site, or maybe we could talk about advertising a business and then just leaving people hanging, not knowing if you are still in business or not.

I have been a paid sponsor. Things change and I’ve never listed a truck in the classified section for sale. I tried to remove this original post but cannot.
Sorry if you don’t like my website but you sir are not the gatekeeper of the internet, how people conduct transactions or how they like to control public content. I can build and have a website any way I see fit. What I do via the website is none of you business, if you’re interested in what I do feel free to contact me...off line of course.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, just to clear some stuff up.
All my trucks are my personal vehicles titled in my personal name.
I don’t accept outside work on people’s trucks
The law provides that an individual (non dealer) can personally sell up to 5 vehicles a year.
I have never sold a vehicle on the classified section here.
I have on the other hand contributed many how to posts and information on builds so that others can benefit.

I understand to tension between hobbies and business and how people view things differently.

Please accept my apologies if I have offended anyone but taking advantage of SS for my own benefit.

David

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, just to clear some stuff up.
All my trucks are my personal vehicles titled in my personal name.
I don’t accept outside work on people’s trucks
The law provides that an individual (non dealer) can personally sell up to 5 vehicles a year.
I have never sold a vehicle on the classified section here.
I have on the other hand contributed many how to posts and information on builds so that others can benefit.

I understand to tension between hobbies and business and how people view things differently.

Please accept my apologies if I have offended anyone but taking advantage of SS for my own benefit.

David
You are a class guy unlike some other people in the world. You don't have anything to apologies for. Don't let what others say affect you. Wishing you the best.

MarcusOReallyus

Class guys don't dance around fine legal points to hide what they are plainly doing.

And by the way, yes, he's free to make his website any way he wants. And I'm free to point out that it's a lousy business website. You put yourself out on a public forum, you are open to public comments. That's how that works.

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Class guys don't dance around fine legal points to hide what they are plainly doing.

And by the way, yes, he's free to make his website any way he wants. And I'm free to point out that it's a lousy business website. You put yourself out on a public forum, you are open to public comments. That's how that works.
How would you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks