• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Space available: Athens - Baton Rouge

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't posted much lately cause I'm working on the road. But I'm heading home this weekend from Athens GA to the Baton Rouge LA area with some pickup truck bed space available if someone needs it.

I'm picking up some tent material from a fellow member with a store in Danielsville GA Friday evening 12/2/11, then heading back to Baton Rouge on Sat. I'll pass through Atlanta Friday evening or Sat morning. Then on Sat, I'll stop by the CMP in Anniston to pick up a couple more M1 Garands before the price goes up. Then passing through Birmingham and Jackson MS before heading south to Norwood LA.

Send me a PM if you need anything towed or carried.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Trailboss, if you wanna swing by sometime and talk deuces, you are more than welcome. :D

You know where we are.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto,

I'm actually working in Comer, but staying in Athens. If you and Clintogf are around Fri evening, I'd love to stop by. I'd recognize your house, but not the directions from Rt 29, so if you PM me them I can find you.

You and Clintogf do like pizza and beer, right?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks