• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Space available from Robins AFB to Daytona

3dAngus

I'm carrying a M1101 to Daytona on Friday morning early. If you need anything moved from Robins AFB to Daytona or Orlando let me know before Wednesday at 10PM. I have room for one and maybe two pallets and about 2000 pounds max.
You must be willing to meet me at noon on Friday at Daytona and do the unloading. I will consider varying the route moderately to a personal address along the way if it helps you unload. Usually get about 50 cents per mile on a multiple load haul.
Don't respond here, PM me, then I will give you my email address and we will go from there. It might help to send a link with a picture so I can see what I might be moving for you.

Open pickup on the return trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks