• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spacers to run hummer tires and rims

Chaski

2" thick 8 X 6.5" spacers with 9/16" studs. I have not ever bought any, but if I did I would want steel ones. You will need spacers in the back, the tires will hit the inner wheelwell. You can find the aluminum ones for about $110/ pair, the steel ones are more. They can be found online from multiple retailers

Last edited:

beltfedonly

I have a pair of the 2" spacers that you need. They are new and come with the lug nuts. Bought them to use on my M1028 but sold the vehicle.
$100.00 for the pair.
Beltfed

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
beltfedonly
would these fit the M1009?
No. The M1008/1010/1028/1031 trucks are all 8 lugs. The M1009 is a six lug pattern.

The only way to make HMMWV wheels work on a M1009 are:
1. Install 1 ton axles from a truck variant. Then use the previously mentioned spacers. Or use a dually front end.
2. Have the HMMWV wheels recentered for the right backspacing and bolt pattern.
3. There are adapters out there to convert 6 lug to 8 lugs. But I wouldn't trust them.
4. Run aftermarket 6 lug 16.5" rims with HMMWV tires.