• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spade sockets

CliffW

any one parting out a wrecker or have a set of spade sockets that they might want to part with if so send me a PM.

thanks cliff

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me niether, or that is what the screwdriver type, 1/2" drive socket, that is often used to adjust/assemble the joints on tie rods & drag links.

Lee in Alaska

jatonka

I could use a couple of good straight ones if anyone has them for sale. I did a heavy pulling job during the last 3 weeks and I've folded both of mine up pretty good. I can rebuild them and add some more reinforcements but I still could use 2 more. John T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks