• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparks at 55 MPH

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just re inflate that and keep going.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some bubble gum and bailing wire and it will be as good as new.

I wonder how the GI did when that steer tire went. ;-)

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a "Ran Flat"

Kinda reminds me of the tires on the moon buggy.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I only drank it because the astronauts did.

No space program for the US, no tang for me.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone does realize that this is a GL truck. It has been sitting for awhile.

KaiserM109

That was a pic I clipped from GL. I'm sure that they were flat towing it to DRMO and weren't paying attention. How many times have you towed a small trailer and got to wondering if it was still there? My avatar is me coming out of Ft. Riley towing the Bronco I drove out to get the truck. Several times on I-70 I pulled over to see if it was still there. I decided that the next time I'd put a 2x4 with flags on the ends across the back bumper that I could see.

Gunzy

That was a pic I clipped from GL. I'm sure that they were flat towing it to DRMO and weren't paying attention. How many times have you towed a small trailer and got to wondering if it was still there? My avatar is me coming out of Ft. Riley towing the Bronco I drove out to get the truck. Several times on I-70 I pulled over to see if it was still there. I decided that the next time I'd put a 2x4 with flags on the ends across the back bumper that I could see.
Ya, I can't see my M105A2 behind my M923 so I watch for the wheel hubs which I can barely see the lug nuts in the rear view mirrors.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I only drank it because the astronauts did.

No space program for the US, no tang for me.

Well Kraft is coming out with a new flavor. Maybe you might change your mind.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=AP&date=20140130&id=17306845
"Kraft Foods says it's rolling out the first new nationally distributed flavor of Tang in powdered form since the orange-flavored drink mix was introduced in 1959.
The addition of the orange pineapple flavor comes as powdered drink mixes have faded in popularity in recent years"