• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta, WI Contact

brock

I have been reading recovery stories and am thinking about recovering a truck and driving back to CA.

The name Jeff Laumer comes up many times with people who pick up from Sparta, WI.

How can I get in contact with Jeff to pick his brain about his services?

Thanks for the info.

I apologize if its on the site already. I have not run across it yet.

swede69

i bought a 932a1 tractor there and drove it back to nc with no problems.he is a good dude, even let me use his tools and shop for some little stuff that needed to be done before the ride home.

brock

i bought a 932a1 tractor there and drove it back to nc with no problems.he is a good dude, even let me use his tools and shop for some little stuff that needed to be done before the ride home.
Would you be willing to share your experience? Im interested in miles traveled, gas cost, breakdowns, what you took with you, and your outlook on the overall adventure.

Thanks!

Also, feel free to call if youd rather.

Erich
(714) 488-2100