• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta,WI CUCV Recovery needed

NEWFDAD

Hello fellow Steel Soldiers, I may need a M1009 picked up in Sparta, WI. I am in western Montana and would fly out to get it, then drive it to Maryland but can't make those arrangements for another month or so! Short term storage would be nice but I could also get a storage place close by! My plan is to keep the truck in Maryland so that we would have a vehicle to drive when we visit our family, which is often, without paying the crazy cost of a rental. If there is anyone that can help I would most grateful! I can offer some money and/or a place to stay when visiting the beautiful Bitteroot Valley(close to Yellowstone and Glacier National Park). Thanks

JBL

i am new to this website and i see this post is a little older so not sure if you still need someone to pick up the vehicle at McCoy. I live 7 miles from McCoy and work on base so would be more than willing to pick up the vehicle and store it until you were able to get out here to move it to it's permanent home. Please let me know if you still need help. I prefer phone calls/text at 262-227-2967. Thanks Jeff

tbci

Do you still need this hauled? If I can find some loads going that direction I can recover from Sparta & haul it for $2.75/loaded mile.