• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Special for you guys

FrankUSMC

I just put in the classifieds, that I have some mattocks for sell that go on your pioneer rack. I am selling them for about the same price as the cheap, made in India ones I just saw at Lowes. These mattocks are twice as heavy duty as the ones I looked at....plus they came from a Marine base.
Ok, here is the "but wait, theres more" part. If you order one from me, also send me the number on your trucks hood. I will make you a 1/2 inch stencel with your truck number. On our trucks in the Marines, each tool in the pioneer rack had the truck number it went to stenceled on it. You knew what tools went to your truck. Plus, it will help when some one at the Rally borrows one of your tools.
Thanks for every ones help on my trucks.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thank you Frank, you always help us out. I should be receiving the axle wrap tow bar adapters this weekend!

FrankUSMC

Thanks gimpyrobb
Also, on my offer to send any one who gets a mattock from me a 1/2 inch stencil, if you do not want your truck number on the tools, I can also make a stencil of your name.
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks