• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

speedo recalibration with 395's

baxter

I will be installing 395'5 soon and have been looking around and see that their are two different adaptors for the speedo one for 900 and one for 1100 tires. I am wondering if anyone is doing anything for the bigger tires or just not worrying about it.

Vaughn

Verkstad

VDO makes dozens of ratio adaptors, I dont know if they make something that would directyl screw into your set-up, You may have to reconfigure your speedo-cables to make it work for you.

Personally I would leave it alone and just mentally compensate to the added percentage as you drive along.

Good Luck,
Jakob

DUECE-COUPE

the speedo adapter off a 800 series 5 ton works great. the 395 are about the same diameter as a 1100-20. I use one when I went to A3 tires and wheels and it is on the money.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks