• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spin on filter conversion

maxxplanck

After the first of the year I plan on getting with Jatonka to buy some spin on filters ( maybe some spin on fuel filters if Im lucky ). This will be my first oil change on my deuce. The original owner included a new set of old stlye filters with the deuce when I bought it this fall but I decided to go ahead with the spin on . What type or recommened oil ( S.A.E. 30 ) would everyone use ? And how hard are the spin on oil filters to install ? Thanks

rlwm211

I installed my adapters in about 20 minutes. JATONKA gave great instructions and I had one question and he answerered my question asap. He checked later on as well to make sure I had no problems.

JT has a wealth of knowledge in regards to the deuce and mUltifuel trucks and I have been very priviledged in having him share some of that wisdom with me and that to me is worth a lot.

RL