• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spin on fuel filter mod

RedneckMilenko

My stock fuel filter housing is dumping out massive amounts of fuel so it's time to upgrade to a spin on filter. I've already pulled out the pressure sensor, tapped it, and pipe doped a screw to go in it but it turns out it's leaking from the back. I've already made a plan to use the NAPA 4770 base for my filter. My current problem is I'm not sure of what my flow rate is so I can choose the correct filter to go on it. Also, the wire harnesses that are going to the stock filter, do I need to do something with them or just tape them off and leave them hanging? I'm kind of in a rush to get this done being as my M1009 has turned into my daily driver and can't go to work till it's fixed. Thank you for any input.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read the first two similar threads at the bottom of this page.

These should have come up with a search.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks