• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spin on oil filter for 1989 M929

Chad777

Well, this is my first post, and I’ve done a lot of searching. Recently purchased the truck in the title. I would like to do a spin on oil filter conversion. The only Wix part number I can find (over and over again) is 24067. Wix specifies this is for a 69-75. Mine in an 89.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are right that is not the right one, here is the right one Baldwin p/n OB1368 and the oil filter is wix 51970 or Baldwin B96
I have been using them for many years now.

Chad777

You are right that is not the right one, here is the right one Baldwin p/n OB1368 and the oil filter is wix 51970 or Baldwin B96
I have been using them for many years now.
I looked at Baldwin’s website and it says that one is for 1968 and older Cummins.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No one but the military kept using the old school nhc250 so the years don't align.

M35a2 gave you the correct part numbers. Many threads on it here in the 5 ton section.

The spin on come in many flavors of extended capacity, drain intervals etc...