• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spokane, Wa. 2nd ANNUAL HONOR FLIGHT FUNDRAISER & CAR SHOW

wiggall

21 June 2014 any Spokane area MV owners there will be a car show at the old HOOTER'S parking lot in Spokane you can call Lance Senter @ 509-926-2294 for more info. THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST will be there!:driver:

Varyag

Depending on projects going on that might be fun. And Scott, you shoud have that truck working by then just for the rally. If you want to come over to the dry side and play, we could convoy in the 1009 and the deuce.

lonegunman

I am stuffing a couple of new 6TL's in my truck this weekend. I am even in town that weekend. I'd like to bring my trusty M35A3 out for a visit. Anybody else going to be there?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks