• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spots at Aberdeen???

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone heard from Crazyguyla? He told me to send in $75 for a spot with the Steel Soldiers at Aberdeen, I send my $$$ in a while back and haven't heard from him since, I sent him a couple emails....

Just trying to confirm that I have a spot, and where is it?

cruzinz28

confirmation

I'm in the same boat for my spot at Aberdeen. Money sent and no confirmation yet. If anyone hears details, let me know too.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw Crazyguyla in here recently, perhaps he doesn't "feel" like responding.

I paid cash. Since paying cash, I haven't heard anything. I am getting MAD.

Who is in charge of the assignment of spaces for the Steel Soldiers at Aberdeen?

scooter01922

I payed paypal so there is some record. Not that i think anything not above board is going on but ya never know. Some sort of confirmation of anything sure would be nice, payment accounted for, space reserved, actual space location.....ANYTHING.

cruzinz28

space

I used paypal as well. Got 3 days off work for the show after I sent payment too. It would be nice to have a confirmation that we do have spaces. Does anyone else know who we can contact about this?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, emmado22, but those show the spots that WAC B&G has down for spaces. I have a space listed near the front gate, but we are using that space to sell off David's stuff. I was referring to the spaces that were part of the "Steel Soldiers" contingent, all grouped together. I bought them separately.

scooter01922

Same here cruizin, time off from work, hotel room for a few of the nights i'm there and one hell of a long drive planned. Be nice to have a clue where i'm parkin the beast or at least that such a parking place exists.:roll:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, don't panic. Crazyguyla passed your info on to me. The money is in the SS general fund. I am waiting to hear from Bob and Anja as to where out spots are this year. They will be in the same general area as last year. I haven't been on the site much for the last couple of months. Sorry I haven't kept you guys posted. I will email Anja again and ask for the map.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One more quick thing. Peecook, I still need to get some cash from you for your spots. I don't have record of a check or PayPal for you. Please let me know if you have changed your mind. Thanks.

scooter01922

Thanks chris, Personally my biggest issue is the reorganization they had to make. Just want to make sure they physically have spaces for us. You just never can tell how something like that is going to sort itself out. Good to know you have our info and it didn't somehow go up in smoke. Eagerly await more news of where we are parking.

P.S. Hope everything is going well for you, i know you were really busy and hence not on much lately.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi folks,
Here are our spots in the yellow lot:
P3, Q3-6, R10-17, & S10-13 (17 spaces).

We'll get the spots organized as we get a little closer. ZiggyO has offered to loan SS his nicely decked out trailer to be used as a command center. We'll park that somewhere in the middle of everything.

scooter01922

Ok, i got a question. Pulled a no brainer when i ponied up the $$$ for a spot. Figured bigger is better and went with a "big" space for 75. Well, there is no reason i need a big space just me and the deuce. No big spaces listed in the above reply which is in a way good and in a way bad. Just park me somewhere with the crew and its all good is the bottom line, the "big" spots are all at the ends of rows a long way from most of our spaces it seems. Let me know if you make any sense of that train wreck......

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes it makes sense.. If you know you dont need the space, tell the someone and get your $ back, and the show can sell the spot to someone else...

scooter01922

I still need a spot, just not a big one, the standard one will be plenty. Need to see if the coordinator or chris can do something about that.

If not, oh well. Better to have a parking spot thats too big than none at all.

rideni

I'm assuming these are spaces to sell? I don't have anything to sell but there is plenty I would like to buy and I live about 2 miles away by road a miles as the crow flies. If anyone needs to store anything for a bit they can do it at my house or possibly my shop depending on size

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks