• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spots at Aberdeen???

scooter01922

I think the " big" spots were listed as 27 X 18 as opposed to the normal 18X18. Anyone that wants whatever i got left after parking the deuce is more than welcome. Seems like i'm not getting much response otherwise.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I havent been notified what space # I am in, I sent my payment a long time ago.How do I find out? THANKS.

Crazyguyla

Hey guys, Sorry for not being around. I've been away in Canada on training. I just been in long enough to check my PM's. I'll get with Chris and work out the exact spaces for everyone.

Chris,

Thanks for for the save.

Marcus

Mike_Pop

I have a space for sale if anyone needs it. It's Blue T7. I bought it but wound up buying another one from one of the MTA guys.

scooter01922

Thats cool that we now know the spots, Still dosen't help the fact that i have a LARGE spot and only a deuce to park:roll: Eh, ferro said he would take half so i guess we are set.

Last edited:

rickf

Tow rig parking at Aberdeen

Hi gang, You don't see me here much anymore because I now have a M-151 so I am on the other forums. I have a question, I notice they have changed the layout and there is no parking anywhere that I can see. I can't get any info from The sponsor club. Do any of you guy's know what is up for parking of tow rigs for those of us that are trailering?

Rick

DKELONE

RICK, I HAD NO DIFFICULTY GETTING THRU TO THE CHAIRMAN. I AM SENDING YOU A PM WITH HIS DIRECT CONTACT INFO. AS FOR THE PARKING SITUATION THAT IS WHAT CAUSED THE RELOCATION OF SOME SPOTS. THE RIPKEN STADIUM HAS ANOTHER EVENT THAT CUT DOWN PARKING SPACES HENCE SOME VENDOR SPOTS WERE REALLOCATED FOR PARKING. PARKING FOR VEHICLES WITH AND WITHOUT TRAILERS WILL BE PROVIDED. AS SPACE IS AT A PREMIUM YOU COOPERATION IN PARKING WITHOUT SPACE WASTE IS APPRECIATED. YOU CAN SEE THE PARKING AREA AT THE SHOW WEBSITE: http://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/Downloads/vendor_maps.pdf

PARKING IS ADJACENT TO THE GREEN VENDOR AREA IN ROWS A, B &C.

SHOW WEBSITE: East Coast Rally Military Vehicle Show, Swap Meet, and Flea Market - Operated by WAC/B&G MVT

I AM JUST A PEON CLUB MEMBER SO IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE USE THE SHOW WEBSITE EMAIL ROUTE. THANKS, DAVID

rickf

Ridini, thanks, I would like to have a backup in case I cannot park at the site. If you can e-mail me some contact info it would be appreciated. My e-mail is rickf1985@comcast.net

Dave, thanks for the info, I did get a call from Tom from the club last night. I always do my best to take up no more room than possible. The parking spots listed would not work for me though since I have a supercab pick-up pulling a 20+ foot trailer. I would never be able to drive up an isle and swing into a spot. I know you are no stranger to big vehicles but there are limits to where you can swing a long setup. I have been coming to this rally for 18 years, be assured I will use as little space as possible.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks