• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted a nice gasser in a museum

Gastrap

Saw this '53 Gasser W/W at Heidrick Ag museum in Woodland, CA Saturday, along with several other nice MV's. & lots of Ag tractors. Great museum to check out if you're ever in the area.

Now I need to get a searchlight for my Deuce too ;)

P1010433.jpg

P1010429.jpg

And a WW1 Holt armored tractor

P1010404.jpg

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that museum at or near the Hayes Truck Museum also in Woodland, CA? I have been to Hayes and have seen that very same FWD. Has been some years though.

Gastrap

Is that museum at or near the Hayes Truck Museum also in Woodland, CA? I have been to Hayes and have seen that very same FWD. Has been some years though.
Yes, it's the same place. Hays is on one side & Heidrick ag history center on the other seperated by a courtyard but also connected by two hallways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks