• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted In Central IL: M35A2s For Sale

Wojo72

Today on the way to one of my son's tournaments I spotted three M35A2s for sale along the side of I74 in a corn field. They are between the Mahomet IL and Mansfield. I don't have any useful information because I only saw them for a brief few seconds while zipping by and I didn't have a camera with me. I don't have the room for a 2.5 ton or else I would go take a look. My neighbors would LOVE me. :) Do these belong to anybody on the board?

Wojo72

Here is a map of the approximate location of the trucks. I litterally passed these trucks at 80mph on I74. They are visible from the highway on the north side. No clue on price. Trucks didn't have a phone number on them that I could see from the road. If it wasn't a 90 min round trip I'd make a second run without the wife.

Attachments

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One is sold, one is $4500. obo, the other is an M818 5 ton tractor for $6400. obo. SF-97 forms have just been sent in, let me know if anyone would like more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks