• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sprag adjustment

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scoobie- Steve. That TM is in the recources area under Tech manuals, on the left side of the forum.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Sprag adjustment

I don't know how I missed uploading that manual but I did. Scoobie, its there now and available for immediate download.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a PS mag. article about it too, that's where I read how to do it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too have scoured the PDF TMs for sprag adjustment procedures and find nothing. I have the 1965 version of the TM 9-2320-209-20 that does have the procedure. I'll try to get my wife to scan it or I'll take a pic of the procedure and get it posted.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
found it...
page 756 of
9-2320-209-20-3-1 (on logsa)
aparenltly the TM was split up when the tm got pdf'd by the army

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for chasing that down Joel. I've captured that and posted it as a sticky that will remain at the top of the deuce section. It has the pages right out of the TM. That TM should be on here too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks