• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Brake light

wauchsam

On my am general I have a red light on, it's the second light from the left I can't read what it sez: but I think it sez: spring brake alert. I looked in the manual and can't find it any where can someone shed a little lite on this for me please

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The basic operators manual, is the -10(ends with -10).

Attachments

Rkrug

That tells you that your spring break knob on the dash is activated so that they will not apply when the parking break lever is moved.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Open the -10 TM, and take a few hours to read it.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 2nd from the left is the low air warning. If should go off around 60-70 psi.

The 3rd light is the spring brake warning, pull the spring brake knob out and it should go out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks