• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring City,PA to Madison, WI to carry an M35A3 wheel-tire aswsembly

trukhead

Is any body traveling from Spring City, PA to Madison, WI, Milwaukee, WI or Chicago IL and able to haul-carry an M35A3 wheel-tire assembly to Madison area?

Thanks

Dennis

Last edited:

trukhead

Bump

(that means this thread is still good and I still want a Wheel carried from the spring city PA area to the Madison Milwaukee Chicago Ill area, am I correct using Bump?)

:jumpin:

trukhead

Bump

I need to get 2 wheels assemblies from Spring City PA to some point between there and Wisconsin.

I will travel to some point to pick them up from your terminus of above said journey.

Otherwise I have to ship them via some common carrier.

I just figure someone can make some coin if they're going from the PA area to OH, IN MI or to my doorstep near Madison WI. :cool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks