• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring PoofStock 2012

poof

Dirty Hippie
What food are you buying? Thought I was getting some of it?

Bring cash I will need to pay for some parts now..
I got all the food covered.
If you feel you must bring some thing.. make it an 8 ball some hookers...:shock:

any way.. Just got the grass mowed, all done in the rain...
I remind people.. I have some chairs.. but best bring your own Seating..My picnic tables are difficult to move after a few beers...:mrgreen: parking is no problem...
See yo soon... PS is any one planing on arriving on FRIDAY ? is all good, I would like to know if I need extra fire wood and beer for that evening too.:)
J.P.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Yes the A3 belongs to truckhead. He will be coming down from Dane for the first time this weekend. I simply did the full service with flush and fill and reflush and fill of that Allison tranny. It shifts pretty smooth now. I am just wondering how poof is going to handle having his deuce go slow enough for that A3 to keep up with him.

poof

Dirty Hippie
Yes the A3 belongs to truckhead. He will be coming down from Dane for the first time this weekend. I simply did the full service with flush and fill and reflush and fill of that Allison tranny. It shifts pretty smooth now. I am just wondering how poof is going to handle having his deuce go slow enough for that A3 to keep up with him.

:whistle:

dozenjeeps

Hey Poof or Kenny, did you guys here anything about DR. Greg??? never here from him anymore..... has he been coming out to the farm at all??
Well anyway Bruce is coming along on saturday morning, we are leaving about 4 am to pick up my WC63 and then head over to Poofs for the day and night... plan on pitching a tent and was hoping to listen to some of Dr. Gregs bull but I guess Kenny is full of it also... anyway see ya soon........

cx65083

I would Love to start attending shows and get togethers in WI. But I have my special needs boys this weekend and no plates on the truck yet. Was hoping to wait until we get that whole plate thing settled so I can put private plates on my M813a2. What good is it if I can't use it for grocery shopping? Can't use the Mil collector plates for that!

trukhead

I would Love to start attending shows and get togethers in WI. But I have my special needs boys this weekend and no plates on the truck yet. Was hoping to wait until we get that whole plate thing settled so I can put private plates on my M813a2. What good is it if I can't use it for grocery shopping? Can't use the Mil collector plates for that!
Oh sure you can, You just bopped down for a few things at the parts store required for the servicing of you 813 and driving it is part of the service routine to flush the tranny, radiator, oil filter, brake reservoir, charge the batteries, warm up the tranny for flushing, warm up the engine for flushing, warm up the transfer case for flushing, warm up the axles for flushing, loosen up the grease zerks to take grease, warm up the batteries to check and change the water......... and you can't get this all done in one weekend so here it is next week already and only next thing on the list so far........ and since the grocery store was right here......

I'd say an everyday driver is stretching it though.:)

kennys@wi.rr.com

For anyone interested I am meeting another member on the on ramp to HWY 16 at Ryan St in Pewaukee at 9:30 Sat morning. If you want to meet us there and follow me on out might be an easy way of finding your way there. Hope to see you all there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks