• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring PoofStock 2012

trukhead

Go to Google maps and enter Blaine Rd Watertown, WI. There are all of two farms on Blaine Rd and you are heading to the last one about a 1/4 mile. Major intersection is Hwy R and Hwy SC.
Good to see your back!

Found it on mapquest!

53 miles away.

Once I title, license, insure, do a full service, flush the tranny, 3-5 times, mount new tires on the front, install lockouts on the front and weld on the torque rod end irons, I might drove it a bit to events like this, maybe.

Keep all that in mine if you have a bit of free time and figure up a quote for all your time on this, cash of course!

Oh and I'm thinkin the reason 3 wheels leak down is either the rim seal is bad-1 front whell and the o-ring seals in the axle are bad rear rear front axle, so I'd like to correct that as well.:-D

skinnedknuckles

We will be there. The blue Dodge and camper will show up Friday afternoon and the green truck will show up as soon as we are out of Jefferson swap hopefully with a full load of junk for the rat rod projects :)
What are we supposed to bring for a dish to pass. I could try cookies ... no, we would probably eat those on the way , maybe donuts with sprinkles.... no, we would eat those on the way too :oops: We'll think of something.
Hey Poof can I bring the black powder rifles and make some load noise?

Paul

poof

Dirty Hippie
Ok folks.. its about 3 weeks till the event ..
this is the Dirty hippy " WANTS YOU , To attend Poofstock "
and Jake Bird says "HELLO" with a Truck, Truck here and a truck , truck their,, here a truck their a truck... he sings old McDonald well.
this year is BYO Beverages. some ice would be cool as well..cool get it..like poofstock will almost certainly be.
I have fartsaks first come /served. some medical gurnies to sleep on so your off the ground .
always plan on a Chilly evening...
I dont get to my computer every day, you can PM me any questions or Kenny is a Very good contact also...:shock: Noise makers are welcome.. but with range controle only..

people always ask.. but its not Manditory.. Bud and or Heiniken is my favorite:beer:
power is limited so if any dishes are brought to pass , please make them cold ones..
POOF OUT

Attachments

Last edited:

kennys@wi.rr.com

I hope we keep the upward trend for turnout going. As always it will be a great time, maybe a bit chilly but still a great time. It's true that dirty hippies are barred from internet useage so Poof is kept away unless it's that day ofthe week he showers. So direct the questions to me and I will do my best to fill you in on all the details.

toddm

I might be there a little later on Saturday, my daughter just made it to state for her flute and it just so happens to be on the 28th. Hopefully it is early in the day. I still have to get my Deuce out of storage and get some tires for my M1009. I drove it to my dad's from where Kenny dropped it off for me and it rode, drove and handled great. I think I got a good one. Just like the Deuce everyone keeps asking me what am I going to do with that now. I just tell em, drive it.

atvcat33

gotta work late on friday, find how to get home from rice lake get sleep figure out what im taking to poofs and get back up north by monday night....... GGRRRRRR!!!!

kennys@wi.rr.com

Poof and I just went to Dane to get truckhead's A3 for service and to make sure it is here for him. If needed I'm sure I can do the same for you. Just call me and tell me what you want there and I will make sure it's there. Then you just have to go as far as poof's and you can sleep there Friday night in whatever and you are all set and rested come morning. And I won't even charge you an arm and a leg.

trukhead

Poof and I just went to Dane to get truckhead's A3 for service ....
How is it going over there?
I am going to look for all the nuts and bolts and the bracket and cover for the generator. I'd like to keep it with the truck. How did the alternator charge on the trip over. I bet I don't run the truck at speed enough.

Does any one know if the front hubs will alow lockouts on the front end and still have the tires inflate through the CTIS? In other words, does the front drive flange hold air pressure or is the air contained between the bearings an d O-rings?

dozenjeeps

poofstalk

just checking to see if poofstalk is still a go, gotta pick up my wifes pan from last spring and keep a eye on Dr. Greg... he still owes me a deuce anyway.... hope to bring another old guy by the name of Bruce along on the trip... need to check out or Camping stuff as we are going on the ALCAN this summer and will miss Iola.... anyway, if one needs to bring anything special along other than any kind of expensive beer for Poof and the cheapest crap I can buy for DR. Greg, hope to see ya..........

ryan77

Im going tp try and make it sat late afternoon! I have habitat for humanity sat morn in the city! So hopefully i can turn and burn and make it up there in time!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks