• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spring seat or box seat

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I prefer the box seat myself. I'm 6'2" and I dont have to lean down to see out the windshield like with the spring seat and it seems to go back further or my cushion is thinner than the spring seat, plus it provides a nice storage place for stuff.

I have yet to try a box seat, but I'm also 6'2" and am quite happy with the spring seat.
I like the idea of some extra storage in a box seat though.
I guess its a matter of sacrificing some ride comfort for maybe 2 inches of more leg/arm room and extra storage under the seat.

akrhino

I have a box seat. I am 6ft 4 I cut the the back of the seat off and attached it to the back of the cab.then you can move the bottom back 5in much more room

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks