• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sqeaking Poly Bushes?

cucvrus

Obijuank5

Yes they are still noisy. I need to regrease mine. I've got a particular stop sign with some humps in the road that I hear every single frickin day.

Drock

Off road design makes a set of greasable leaf spring bushings. I installed a set of energy suspension poly bushings on my front leaf springs a few months ago. And as of yet I haven't had any squeaking. But if it becomes an issue I my swap out to the ORD ones.

cucvrus

008.jpg012.jpgI just hit the remote and turn up the Led Zepplin. It seems to silence all the squeaks to an unnoticable symphony of sound and music. Blends right in with Whole Lotta Love. 6 Speaker stereo in the M1009 makes for a great sound system. With acoustic qualities of an empty 55 gallon drum. CUCV's are not the greatest for quietness and sound quality. Hhappy.jpgappy Holidays.

Last edited:

Chevybrit

I've seen Energy Sus ones for the sway bar with grease fittings..

Off road design makes a set of greasable leaf spring bushings. I installed a set of energy suspension poly bushings on my front leaf springs a few months ago. And as of yet I haven't had any squeaking. But if it becomes an issue I my swap out to the ORD ones.

Rvitko

I have the energy suspension bushings in my sway bar and front leafs, no squeaks that I can hear. That said, the doc tells me I have substantial hearing loss in what he calls the range of the human female voice. When asked if I wanted a hearing aid I said no thanks but a note explaining that would be nice to have.��

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks