• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Squeaky Balloon noise under passenger dash when accelerating

Erik Erickson

Hi All,
2003 M1078A1
There is a squeaky balloon noise under passenger dash when accelerating. It has recently gotten worse. I suspect an air line, but torqued them all to make sure they are reasonably tight.

I had my kid take a video when I was driving down the road a bit. It is not turbo-whine. Something is making that noise, but don't want to go overboard in just tightening.

Any recommendations?

Video Found Here. 18 seconds.

CMPPhil

Hi Erik. Glad you found the problem, from the video I was going to suggest a mouse with a kazoo. Or more exactly a mouse having chewed on the back side of some inaccessible rubber airline.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks