• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SR-71 Blackbird Flight Manual Declassified

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the shuttle main engines are rated for only a certain number of consecutive starts. You may need to rebuild them to avoid bad things happening.

subhunter

Col. Pat Bledsoe
"We crossed the Edwards starting gate at 6:55:13.7 a.m., at 76,181 feet at
Mach 3.3, in minimum afterburner"

pg48 sr-71 revealed the inside story by Col R. H. Graham

jodka

Yes, there is now trouble opening the link.

The manual which was previously at that address has been replaced by a message stating: "Heavy referral traffic has taken down our database and the SR-71 Flight Manual with it. It should be back up and running by 5/24/2010."

jwaller

I emailed the owner of the site and he said that due to this site and others posting up the link to the manual his site has overwhelmed with traffic.

4trans

Be sure to take a case of ether i heard those SR-71s really can be a pain to start after GL moves them around. And according to my friends out near this dried up lake (named after a groom perhaps) for start up you set hand throttle to abput 13.543% throttle and engage starter making sure to use start up fuel pump and plenty of ether

4trans

Also Make sure marshmallows are in place they taste better when cooked during start up

4trans

I'd pay a quarter to watch that......from a safe distance.:shock:

Ill do it for free as long as someone brings stuff for smores and you never pull start them you push start with a GL forklift or a deuce.rofl I love how almost none of the airforce equip wouldnt pass what the army calls the dumb recruit test.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What happened to the guy in the videos pants ? he get caught in jet blast ??or is that a fashion statement ??:shock:
It's the latest in European Fashion (note German dialog)... either that, or he shops this discount racks in the women's department.fat lady sings

Did you also notice SOLDIER C smoking on the Flightline on the other side of the plane from the chick with the Fire Extinguisher.... Now if that ain't a contradition in Safety Protocol :deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks