• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

With the help of Dwayne we finished adjusting my ebrake! so now i have a useable ebrake hahahha. thanks dwayne! my new headlights should be here friday just got off the phone to see where they were at. im excited to have headlights again

srodocker

oooo if i dont do it friday. which i most likley will as I hope to be heading to my parents and working on my troop seats. hrm what project to do sunday...maybe mount my spare tire crane and spare tire mount. maybe...

srodocker

Attachments

jets1959

Ok. So got the headlights in on friday heres the 2 pics. the lights are on low beam too. 75w.

heres the links for the 2 things i bought. you do need a new 24v harness if you go the h4 route. there like 5$

Susquehanna MotorSports - Auto Performance Product
Susquehanna MotorSports - Auto Performance Product

dwayne give me a ring tomorrow whenever you can. Sorry for not giving you a ring today. super tired
I will try to call you tommorrow but have to do that work thing I have Thursaday off this week. Next time you go out to Brads I need two more Five gallon fuel cans if he still has some. Your lights are cool and I hope they last longer. If you have not gotr the grease fitting for your E-brake I picked some up. Take care!:driver:

srodocker

Okie dokes. brad has tons of cans. and I hope to the lights last longer as well. yea im going to pick up some fittings tomorrow. i need to get a stand alone air chuck thing. the one i bought is useless as the little tab thing broke.

srodocker

hahha yea just been using and abusing it! dwayne has been helping me do little maintenance stuff when i have time which isnt much. Just lined up 2 shops for oil..TONS of oil coming in starting next week hopefully.

srodocker

yea so no oil came my way as the 2 shops have anti freeze in their oil.....

so for a needed update. got the front turn leds and rear leds put in. with the help of dan of course. going to dans tomorrow as my turn signals stopped working before we even put the LEDS on... heres some pics.

now i still need led headlights from kurt hopefully hehe and the clearance lights led like on stuarts hemtt!

Attachments

srodocker

so me and dan worked on the truck yesterday. fixed my turn signal problem. the ground wire connection was facing upward so water constantly went inside the little bucket and rotted it out. so replaced the wire and bam they work!

also moved the offroad lights off the bumper to next to the blinkers. and then fixed all the toggle switches so they actualy work. then put in my fire ext bracket and fire ext! got tons of stuff done yesterday in little little time. was awesome.

didnt clean the shed though...woops hehehe

Attachments