• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS GA Event lodging

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

I'm not going to make it. Dang lugnuts, whoops, I mean strike. Have to pinch too many pennies. Really wanted to meet some folks, maybe next year.

Dennis

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

Some Madman said:
I'm not going to make it. Dang lugnuts, whoops, I mean strike. Have to pinch too many pennies. Really wanted to meet some folks, maybe next year.

Dennis
Now thats funny

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: SS GA Event lodging

Wow, looks like we have 14 people going! FWIW the 10 day forcast looks great for the weekend. It's not stopped raining for a week here.

devilman96

Ok guys im headin out... Planning for Lake City, FL tonight to meet up with Chuck and Wayne... Looks like the Pinz crowd is creeping in on this event too!!!

We will be pulling out of LC tomorrow AM and heading up 75 to hopefully arive just in time for the projected rain in Helen Thurs eve!! Oh joy!

See ya Fri / Sat!!!

poppop

The truck is packed and we are finishing up minor details. Heading out at 7:00 in the morning. Plan on doing some sight seeing with the wives Friday but will find you guys. Travel safe!!!

Blythewoodjoe

Well I called today to confirm I had a camp spot and I do. I plan to leave from the Columbia area at 6:00 am Saturday morning and arrive before you guys hit the trail. I figure it will take at least 5 hours to get there. I might drive through the woods since my top speed is 56 mph. Then again the interstate is always moving and no stop signs.

I would love to head out Friday, but I just have too much to do. But I am not going to let work keep me from attending this one. Everybody will have to wait until next week :twisted:

I hope no one is disappointed but I will not be bring my neighbor down the street (another thread, and no, it's not worth following). I will be sleeping in my truck and sleeping late Sunday. I plan to head out around lunch time Sunday. My only goal is meet all you guys, sleep, eat and not break my truck :D

I will be working on the truck every minute I can spare until then. I have to get the power points wired up so I can "listen" to all 10 hours of Band of Brothers, round trip. See you guys in a few days,
Joe Trapp

Barrman

Kwai, Sermis and myself will be gathering near Houston tonight and start that way once all the parts getting spread across the country are loaded. Should be at the rally before dark Friday if the few parts drop off stops aren't too long.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, Westech, and CCatlett are about 250 miles out, at Gatlinburg, TN. Said everything is going well.

Dennis

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are probably going 0'dark thirty sat too. missed work to go to auction so have to work tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks