• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ss is a bad influence

DRYGULCH57

Yea that's right STEEL SOLDIERS is a VERY VERY VERY BAD INFLUENCE.:-x Why? Because I went and bought one. :? Now I have to go get it. :driver: Only 750 miles round trip. I will :grd: next week. Will let you know how the trip goes when I get back.

Last edited:

DeuceDad

Bad Influence

I know what you mean, fortunately for me the deuce I picked up from a private party was only 35 miles away ;-). I hope your trip home goes well for you.

Regards,

zout

Dinger and I were discussing how much money we spent on other items before getting into this hobby = should have been smarter years ago.

Actually found my start into it from M109Guy and we're not looking back.

With recent two other purchases to the stable it could not be any more time spent more enjoyable and with a great group of members here.

Congrats on your new ride - I consider it an education and learn something new every day here. I even sometimes make a mistake posting an answer - and learn from the next post by a memebr where I made the mistake - very cool.

color choice is much easier now as well

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is a great picture. Congrats!

Happyland1410

Congratulations and welcome to the disease! That is a nice looking truck. Good luck on your drive home. Next week (on Veterans' Day) will be my one year anniversary of owning a deuce. Since then I have purchased a parts truck and I just recovered my M105A2 trailer a few weeks ago. There is no cure so just enjoy it. :mrgreen:

scopionf89

it spreds to its realy catching on in my family. I bought a new one next my brother bought one. Next my other brother bought one that was listed hear in the classifieds. You know you have it bad win your coworkers complain that its the only thing you talke about.

no joke on an FTX one of my guys said he was going to count how many times I said duece durning the trip. I then went over to him said duce like 100 times and said are you keeping track hahahahaha

M920

Yea that's right STEEL SOLDIERS is a VERY VERY VERY BAD INFLUENCE.:-x Why? Because I went and bought one. :? Now I have to go get it. :driver: Only 750 miles round trip. I will :grd: next week. Will let you know how the trip goes when I get back.

Well....looks like a classic case of "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DEUCE" to me! rofl

All jokes aside thought....Nice looking truck....congrats on the purchase!

woodywood

Private
as far as i know there are no meetings or support groups for this rare and incurable disease!but on the bright side for the most part it is has pleasant or tolerable side effects!although it will make you do things you wouldn't normally do!(for instance trade a1969 camaro that you wanted for most of your adult life for a couple of trucks!)

krall

yeah the other day I went to my daughters cheeleading eat out thing and all I did the hole night was read the funny thread about the "you know your a deuce owner if " thing and I was laughing out loud during when the coaches were talking and well lets say they weren't being funny... I definantly felt eyes, honestly I cant not stop looking at this web site, it is straight addictive. and on top of that just baught my first one as well so I guess the wife better get used to green:D

armadillofz1

started last year with a small deuce and a half, and now a mid sized 818. after a Hemmtt my move to the dark side will be complete.

Side note: ActionFigureBob is the devil. i'm convinced of this.

DRYGULCH57

Yea I think the devil :evil: made me do it. It is in Colo. and I live in Manila, Ut. Been up cutting fire wood all day so took me awile to get back to the thread. And yes I am planning on taking Pictures. After all nopics